||Registration of Delegates, Speakers & Partners & Welcome Tea
|09:30 - 11:00
||INAUGURAL & KEYNOTE SESSION
|09:30 - 09:35
||Lamp Lighting by dignitaries
|09:35 - 09:45
Rajnish Kumar, Chairman, Indian Banks' Association and Chairman, State Bank of India
|09:45 - 10:20
||Keynote Address # 1
G K Singh, Joint Secretary – Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India
|10:20 - 10:55
||Keynote Address # 2
Dr. M.S. Sahoo, Chairperson, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India
|10:55 - 11:00
||Vote of Thanks - VG Kannan, Chief Executive, Indian Banks’ Association
|11:00 - 11:15
|11:15 - 11:20
||Launch of the EY report on the distressed market
|11:20 - 12:20
Regulatory Panel - "Regulator response to resolving stress"
Moderator: Abizer Diwanji, Partner and National Leader, Financial Services, EY
- The regulator’s approach to stress in the system
- MF and IRDA response to stress to enable consolidated resolution
- Opening up of distressed markets to foreign players like FPI, ECB, innovation in finance and caps on interest rates.
- The issues around newer amendments to the IBC code and way forward
- ICA and its implications how does one deal with coordinated efforts
- Need for regulation in india to enable resolution
- G K Singh, Joint Secretary – Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India
- Dr. M.S Sahoo, Chairperson, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India
- Mukul Kumar Shrawat, Member (Judicial), National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT)
- Vaibhav Chaturvedi, General Manager – Department of Regulation, Reserve Bank of India
|12:20 - 13:20
Bank CEO Panel - "Resolving stress"
Moderator: Dinkar Venkatasubramanian, Partner and National Leader, Restructuring and Turnaround Services, EY
- Improving credit under-writing, would loan trading enable better credit management?
- Issues with June 7 circular and loans by entities other than those governed by RBI
- Bid offer spreads and issues faced with investors
- IBC progress and its impact on realisations
- Restructuring and turnaround vs cash
- Rajnish Kumar, Chairman, State Bank of India
- CH S S Mallikarjuna Rao, MD & CEO, Punjab National Bank
- Samuel Joseph Jebaraj, Deputy Managing Director, IDBI Bank
|13:20 - 14:20
|14:20 - 15:20
Investors’ Panel - "Investing in Stressed assets"
Moderator: Nitin Jain, Partner, Restructuring and Turnaround Services, EY
- Sizeable opportunities for investors across assets and sectors
- Partnership model with global investors required for multi-platform ecosystem
- IBC ecosystem is evolving; IBC referrals expected to moderate under 7 June framework
- Increasing cash deals; ARCs forced to focus on resolutions for being relevant
- Challa Sreenivasulu Setty, DMD – SAMG, State Bank of India
- M. R. Umarji, Former Chief Advisor-Legal, Indian Banks' Association
- Yogesh Rastogi, Head – Strategic Solutions Group, ICICI Bank
- Kumar Saurabh Singh, Partner, Khaitan & Co
- Aswini Sahoo, Chief Investment Officer, Asset Reconstruction Company India Limited (ARCIL)
- Prasanta Kumar Das, Senior Vice President, Axis Bank*
|15:20 – 15:35
|15:35 – 15:55
||To be announced
|15:55 - 16:55
Legal Issues Panel - "Facilitating Resolution"
Moderator: Shailendra Ajmera, Partner, Restructuring and Turnaround Services, EY
- Legal issues with respect to IBC
- June 7 related issues (ICA/listed entities)
- FRDI vs 227 of IBC
- Investor management process – time taken to coordinated resolution
- Operational issues in IBC/7 June circular
- Manish Kothary, Sr. Vice President (PA&SF), SBI Capital Markets Ltd.
- Rajneesh Sharma, GM – GMCC Stressed Assets, Bank of Baroda
- Ashwin Bishnoi, Partner, Khaitan & Co
- S. Ramann, IA & AS, Managing Director & CEO, National eGovernance Services Ltd.
|16:55 - 17:05
||Valedictory Address / Closing Remarks - by B. Raj Kumar, Deputy Chief Executive, Indian Banks' Association
|| *Invited **Program subject to changes.